- Add support for Python 3.5.
- Drop support for Python 2.6.
zope.deprecation. These will be removed in version 5.0.
- Add support for PyPy.
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Added support for Python 3.3.
- Replaced deprecated
zope.interface.implementsusage with equivalent
- Dropped support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Include zcml dependencies in configure.zcml, added tests for zcml.
- Added not declared, but needed test dependency on zope.testing.
- Removed use of ‘zope.testing.doctest’ in favor of stdlib’s ‘doctest.
- Removed use of ‘zope.testing.doctestunit’ in favor of stdlib’s ‘doctest.
- Avoid a test dependency on zope.copypastemove by testing the correct persistent behavior of a site manager using the normal pickle module.
- Removed functional testing setup and dependency on zope.app.testing.
- Moved the zope.site.hooks functionality to zope.component.hooks as it isn’t actually dealing with zope.site’s concept of a site.
- Import ISite and IPossibleSite from zope.component after they were moved there from zope.location.
- Cleaned up the undeclared dependency on zope.app.publication by moving the two relevant subscriber registrations and their tests to that package.
- Dropped the dependency on zope.traversing which was only used to access zope.location functionality. Configure zope.location for some tests.
- Demoted zope.configuration to a testing dependency.
- Set __parent__ and __name__ in the LocalSiteManager’s constructor after calling constructor of its superclasses, so __name__ doesn’t get overwritten with empty string by the Components constructor.
- Don’t set __parent__ and __name__ attributes of site manager in
setSiteManagermethod, as they’re already set for LocalSiteManager. Other site manager implementations are not required to have those attributes at all, so we’re not adding them anymore.
- Propagate an ObjectRemovedEvent to the SiteManager upon removal of a SiteManagerContainer.
- Fixed tests to pass with latest packages.
- Removed failing test of persistent interfaces, since it did not test
anything in this package and used the deprecated
- Fix NameError when calling
queryNextUtilityfunctions was moved to
zope.component. While backward-compatibility imports are provided, it’s strongly recommended to update your imports.
- Import symbols moved from zope.traversing to zope.location from the new location.
- Don’t fail when changing component registry bases while moving ISite object to non-ISite object.
- Allow specify whether to create ‘default’ SiteManagementFolder on
initializing LocalSiteManager. Use the
- Add a containment constraint to the SiteManagementFolder that makes it only available to be contained in ILocalSiteManagers and other ISiteManagementFolders.
- Change package’s mailing list address to zope-dev at zope.org, as zope3-dev at zope.org is now retired.
- Remove old unused code. Update package description.
- Use zope.container instead of zope.app.container.
- Extracted from zope.app.component (trunk, 3.5.1 under development) as part of an effort to clean up dependencies between Zope packages.